How to Use the Tools to Connect
USING THE TOOLS TO CONNECT
With the recent developments of Coronavirus (COVID-19) spread across the globe, our church is taking advantage of the tools and resources we can use to connect our congregation together during our time in homes. The videos below are resources for you to understand the basics of the tools we are using at this time.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH WEBEX?
- Do a Life Group Meeting
- Hold a prayer gathering
- Do dinner together over a video call
- Do a one-on-one call
- Play a board game with your friends
- Watch videos together as a group
WAYS TO BE CONSIDERATE TO OTHERS ON VIDEO
- Make sure your internet connection works well
- Pay attention on the call: Everyone can see you
- Turn your microphone off when you aren’t talking
- Don’t wear your pajamas
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MARCO POLO?
- Talk one-on-one with your friends
- Get a message, but get to it when you are ready
- Talk to people like you were really with them
- Have group chats to check in on each other
- Build relationship from afar
- Pray for each other
- Share pictures and videos with your friends