Spring Holidays – Passover
God longs to impart the freedom of his Son to his sons and daughters. The Exodus reminds us we are his firstborn, living in the blessing of his labor and calling (Exodus 4:22, 23)
This Year, our vision for the Spring Holidays is telling the story of freedom. Through Jesus’ death, we’re freed from the power of sin, death, and the devil – to walk in new holiness, new life, and new power.
Join us for a Passover Seder on Friday, April 19th at 6pm. We will host in multiple homes in Nampa, Meridian, Boise, and Eagle. Sign up to attend a seder today.
Passover is a family experience, so we will celebrate together as a congregation in the context of family.
- Each family will bring who of the following for the shared meal: main, side, salad, or dessert.
- Bitter herbs, unleavened bread, and wine (grape juice/non-alcoholic wine) will be provided.
- Each family is responsible to ensure their children participate respectfully: children must sit quietly or be taken out of the corporate gathering if they cannot do so; parents must supervise their children for the entire evening.
- The evening will begin with light appetizers ( so everyone can participate without grumbling stomach).
- Then, we will have corporate worship.
- After worship, we will hear the Passover story, listen to teaching and exhortation about the meaning of Passover, listen to a few testimonies, and then partake of the Passover elements.
- After we partake of the Passover elements, we will return to worship.
- Last, we will enjoy a leisurely meal together.
SIGN UP FOR FOR A PASSOVER SEDER TODAY!