Commitment to Community
Commitment to Community is a great way to get connected and learn more about Twenty Six Eight. This forum will help you discover who Twenty Six Eight is, where we are going, and how you can participate. In this forum you will learn:
- Our corporate identity–who we are.
- Our corporate vision–what we’re called to do.
- Our corporate culture–how we live and work together to build God’s kingdom.
- Our leadership–who leads us into God’s purposes.
- Our commitment–what it means to be committed to community.
Commitment to Community alternates with Twenty Six Eight Culture Forum every fourth Thursday of the month, from 6-9:30 p.m.
Commitment to Community forum is held at the church office, 134 E. Pine Ave., Meridian 83642
Register Now to reserve your spot.
For more information you can talk to a Life Group leader at the Guest Information Center of our church foyer. Or you can call the church office with questions at 208.571.2090