Twenty Six Eight
OUR LATEST UPDATE ON CHURCH GATHERINGS
The New Season at Twenty Six Eight
When We Gather for Services in Our Three Locations, We Will:
- Wearing masks is requested at some locations, and at others masks are optional.
- Offer alternative solutions for vulnerable groups. All those over 60 will be asked to watch the livestream from home.
- Adjust our services to avoid: shaking hands, hugging, kissing, or holding hands
- Modify collection of regular financial contributions to online options
- Teach and reinforce healthy hygiene practices including hand washing, hand washing supplies, disinfectants and paper towels
- Encourage and plan for sick leave for any vital staff or volunteers that show any COVID-like symptoms
- Use ushers to manage social distancing
- Ensure sick members will be expected to stay home
- Childcare is operating under a strict no-symptom rule.
Health Standards for Meetings
When We Gather for Home Fellowships, We Will:
- Ask members to not attend a Home Fellowship if you are sick, might be sick, or have any reason to think you have been exposed to COVID-19
- If at all possible, try to social distance, especially for those who may be at a higher risk for getting sick
- Make sure shared surfaces are disinfected before and after each gathering. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks
- Ask that all attendees cover their coughs and sneezes, and throw away tissues
- Ask that members wash their hands thoroughly (more than 20 seconds) upon arrival and upon returning home. Hand sanitizer will be provided during gatherings
- Serve food and drink individually and with washed hands
- Be conscious of maintaining healthy physical distance between people (e.g. try not shake hands, high five, or hug)
- Wearing masks is optional, but anyone is welcome to wear a mask if they choose